What is Graphmind?
Graphmind is fully integrated with the Drupal node system, so it integrates with:
- organic groups
- access restriction
- any other Drupal module that works on nodes
Is Graphmind for you?
There are many excellent mind mapping software and web based products. Graphmind is different because its software that you can integrate into your own web sites, exactly as you want.
If your goal is to integrate actual mind mapping into your website instead of only uploading mind map files, then Graphmind is for you.
Graphmind was created by Pronovix. We provide module support and customization for our clients. You can find out more about it by contacting us. You can also read more and get the source code from the project page at drupal.org.
Get more out of Graphmind
Each item in a mind map is correctly called a "node". Drupal also has a very different concept called "node". So we usually call the mind map nodes "bubbles" in order to make it clear which we are talking about.
Why not call them "Mind map nodes" then, to be specific? It's too much of a mouthful to have to say all the time! So, here's a few things you can do with the bubbles.
- Right click on a bubble to get more options.
- Add an icon through the right-click menu.
- Remove an icon by double-clicking on it in its bubble.
- Turn on a cloud to clearly show certain groups of ideas.
- Hide and expand subtrees, making it easier to work with branches.
Graphmind has a number of very powerful features. Would you like to find out more? We provide module support and customization for our clients. Contact us to learn more today.
- Link mind map bubbles to Drupal nodes. Bubbles can be linked to actual Drupal nodes. With custom code, its possible to alter a bubble's appearance (icon, color, image of author) based on values from the target node. Display and selection implementation depends entirely on your site architecture and your exact goals.
- Collaborate on mindmaps. Graphmind can automatically save and synchronize your mind maps between users, making it possible to brainstorm in a group.